Saturday, June 14, 2008

Writing!?!


Through a series of emails I have had with a staff member at Youth Specialties, I have been asked to write an article for youthspecialties.com! How cool is that? I will be writing on the topic of Campus Ministry, an area that is very important to me and it is a huge part of my ministry. I am excited and nervous since this is kinda a big deal; this is one of the biggest, if not the biggest companies in the area of youth ministry resources, and they put on amazing conferences each year. If you know me you probably know that I am not the greatest writer, so throughout the process of writing this I am gonna make sure to surround myself with as many other people to help tear apart my writing so I can build it up and have them tear it apart again, and re work it again; so that when I turn it in I have a refined article that the people down at Youth Specialties will hopefully love. Hopefully it will be a resource that others will be able to learn from and be able to more effectively work to build God's Kingdom through campus ministry. Please keep this in prayer if you remember it.

No comments: