Sunday, June 8, 2008

laying it down


I started a project in my house a while ago, I was bummed that I hadn't finished it, but it turned out to be a blessing that I hadn't. I was putting pergo in my entry way and hallway, but with all of the happenings of the last month or so I hadn't been able to finish it. That turned out a good thing because my water heater (that was older than me) decided it was time to die, and in the process dumped about 40 gallons of water out into the hallway and entry way!!! AWESOME! Thankfully I was able to pull it all up since it wasn't finished, while it didn't ruin the flooring (I think... its drying out in the backyard) I am back at step one. I took pictures before I started the floor so I could blog the before and after but now I am not as motivated to lay flooring, so who knows when you will get to see those pics. Tomorrow I will be out of town for another week straight, who knows maybe I can find some motivation once I get back, if you find any maybe you could give it to me.

No comments: