Sunday, June 8, 2008

first love


So I love just about anything with wheels, and that love grows just a little deeper for the two wheeled type. I have been itching to get a bike ever since I sold my first street bike. Most people don't understand it but I really don't care what type of bike I get as long as I get to ride. My first bike was a 1981 Suzuki gs650 and it was a thing of beauty. I love all types of bikes, and especially with the price of gas I can't wait until I am riding again. That bike was a sight to behold. For its time it was THE 650 to own, it out performed every other bike in its class and even out performed the gs850, because it was so powerful light and nimble. Th shaft drive was smooth and flawless, the engine pulled and the ride was comfortable.

1 comment:

Acorn Caron said...

wow, I can in no way relate to this blog. Guess I never knew just how deep the rivers of love did flow for this secret passion of yours...lol