Tuesday, June 24, 2008

whattheheck its HOT, but that why I have AC...


So today was a great day, a long day but a great day. I went to work (very quiet and productive) then attend the MMA class that Marshall leads at my church. So I got in a good workout, then I went to River's Edge (my old MMA gym) and trained some more. So at this point its been a great day, but a long day. So on my way home I make more more stop (more on that in a later post...) and finally I get home. Looking forward to rest and relaxation, go to turn on the AC because its 85 degrees in here. It doesn't turn on. No problem, I will just flip the breaker. The breaker isn't tripped. So I call my neighbor/landlord. No answer. SO now I am sitting in an 85 degree house, running all of the fans I have to pull in the 80 degree air from outside. If you know me at all and you have been to my house in the summer you know that I RUN my AC. I am not sure how I am going to sleep tonight. I gotta go take a cold shower. I'm done.

No comments: