Saturday, August 30, 2008

What do you call a single guy's Honey Do List? Vacation 2 of 4

So while this may not seem like much of a vacation day it has been nice to get some of this stuff done. I keep myself way too busy and with gearing up for the fall and a remodel happening at work i have been running on all eight cylinders lately. As a result my normal up keep at home and other projects that I started have been set aside. So today is all about playing catch up. The washer and dryer has been running constantly, the music is blaring and things are finally getting done around here. I guess its good and bad that I don't have anyone here to nag me about not getting things done... After all I have been working on my bathroom for a little over a month, and my entryway flooring even longer than that. Oh well, its getting some actual time devoted to it today. I'm not sure what I am going to do tonight since I do not have to be a New Cov tomorrow (going to church with a friend) so I guess I can stay up later than my usual Saturday. Alright well I am gonna get back to the ...list. What do you call a single guys Honey Do List?

No comments: