Monday, August 11, 2008

Lost in Lost


Last week a friend introduced me to Lost, and I am addicted. I don't watch much TV, The Office is about it, and that is with a group of friends. The last time I actually watched a TV program at home while it aired was before the Super bowl, I know this because I haven't bothered hooking my antennae up, and I am too cheap and/or broke to purchase cable. So I watch movies or in this case TV shows on DVD. I already made it through the 1st season and am making progress on season 2. I don't think this is a show that I could watch week to week. it would be too disconnected. Also, just so you all know that I haven't been stuck to the tube over the past week I painted my bathroom, and am installing a new light fixture, switches, plugs, baseboards and cabinets; and started reinstalling the entry way flooring again.

No comments: