Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Feel Old

It takes a lot to slow me down, I work hard, and play even harder. I like to do just about everything; but since working the YFC VBS and consequently rolling my ankle while playing basketball it has been a downward spiral of injury. I went on the Guy's Hiking trip that weekend with my ankle doing alright but a little sore. Well, since then it hasn't been the same and has been a source of constant irritation. So much so that I haven't gone running or done anything physical. Well the constant favoritism of my right ankle has made my hip unhappy. Why is my hip unhappy you ask? Well, my best guess is due to an injury that took place 2 Christmases ago while snowboarding. I caught an edge when i couldn't see the terrain due to shadows from the tree and went down hard on my hip. So my best guess that now its getting me back for not taking care of it then. Anyways, I had Scott Sailor (Dr.) take a look at it and he said after messing around and threatening a prostate check that i have so muscle and tendon irritation. No fun, so at least now I know how I can get better. So pray for a speedy recovery, especially since snowboarding season is nearing.

1 comment:

Acorn Caron said...

poor jimmy, i'll be praying for your health