Monday, September 29, 2008

So this is my fantasy football team, last year my team was named "We pretty much suck" this year I went with Poway Titans, the HS I went to when I lived in San Diego. I am doing pretty good so far and am in 2nd place. Hopefully the winning continues.

QB Peyton Manning IND
QB Jason Campbell WAS
WR Reggie Wayne IND
WR Greg Jennings GB
WR Jerricho Crotchery NYJ
WR Wes Welker NE
RB Ladainian Tomlison SD
RB Chris Johnson TEN
RB Willis McGahee BAL
TE Anthony Fasano MIA
TE Heath Miller PIT

K John Kasay CAR
K Robbie Gould CHI

Defense
Philadelphia
San Diego
Denver

1 comment:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

If your team (along with others) continues to get the blessings that were supposed to go to mine! Then you might continue to do well. As is I'm going to stop praying for my team and instead pray against each one of the other teams specifically.
This out to turn my luck around.

ps, I will win!