Monday, September 1, 2008

4 of 4

Some good things come to an end. Its day 4 of 4 of a short vacation. It has been a nice little recharge, I was able to relax, and get some long needed To Do's crossed off the list. Today was spent relaxing for the first part of the day reading, in front of the TV, chatting with my neighbor. Then I went to lunch with my parents at CPK. Came back home with my Mom to hang pictures, because even with as hard as I try I am still a guy and I am trying to make my house look like it isn't lived in by well, ...um a single guy. So we did that until my head was pounding, so we called it a day. Did dishes, and later I am going to dinner with some friends than gonna watch some movies at mi casa. Then the vacation will end. Its been good to slow down.

1 comment:

Acorn Caron said...

ya tell me about it, having a day to yourself could be wonderful