Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Moral Dilemma


I am a So Cal guy. Born and raised in San Diego. America's Finest City. This is a matter of pride for me. Its not just a place to live and work, but it encompasses a whole lifestyle. I am a San Diegan so it is only right that I am a fan of the Chargers. After all they are the best team ever. And everyone nods with approval. So for my fantasy football team I have the Chargers Defense and the Broncos defense, the two are facing each other this week. Denver is projected to out score the Chargers by one. So the dilemma arises. Do I stay faithful to the team that I have been predestined to be a part of, or do I go with what the world (yahoo! fantasy sports) tells me will be the better choice?

2 comments:

Flying with Enoch (Jesse Caron) said...

You can do both but if it's a high scoring game you wont be happy. It's also not fun to cheer against your team when they are playing your defense. Then again it does make it better when they lose because you atleast get something.

Acorn Caron said...

depends on whether or not you want to win more or put your faith in your team and possible feel the loss with them. I think that's what you're talking about- right? it's hard for me to understand football, lol, this was a stab at it. :p