Saturday, March 29, 2008

Jason Mraz

Ok, when it comes to music I have no talent at all, in fact in High School I was the only student not required to be in the ensemble...
You get my point.
But that is not to say that I don't enjoy music. I have been introduced to several artists over the years, DMB, Raul Midon, Marc Broussad...
Another one would be Jason Mraz, now I am bummed because I was looking at going to his concert in Santa Cruz in a few weeks but the show was sold out, but in the process I found a new song that I hadn't heard of his. "I'm Yours"
When I find a new song or artist that I enjoy I listen to it constantly
That has been Mraz as of late.

Ok so I don't know how to add videos yet, but check it out.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EkHTsc9PU2A

1 comment:

Chad Davis said...

There is no such thing as sold out. There is always a way.