Thursday, April 17, 2008

Zombie Survival Plan



I love my job... (interesting opening considering the title of this post) Why I say this is because I get to work with Jr High students! So on Tuesdays I go to Granite Ridge for lunch and hang out with students from the youth group. So in the time frame of one hour I discussed with one student why he was an atheist and am looking forward to more discussions (this is truly the far more important topic covered that day) but I also got into a debate with another student about Zombie Survival Plans. Thats right, what if zombies became an epidemic? Are you ready? I figure that I am, and the students that brought up the topic thought they were as well. By the end of the "Debate" I think I had the upper hand and of the audience present more would've rather been with me than with the student if zombies attacked. HAHA. So when I was thinking about this post I looked it up and there is actually A LOT of information on the topic, even a book! SO the question is will you be ready? What are you planning on doing if zombies attack?

No comments: