Friday, November 7, 2008

Laziness

So its after midnight and I want to go to bed. Yet I am posting... So I have been doing laundry today, and when I left to church this evening my sheets were in the wash. So I just got home and I don't want to make my bed, because it will take too long and I am tired, and yet I am posting... Anyways I have a weird liking for multiple pillows and it takes a long time to put the cases on and I don't want to do it I just want to go to bed. So I have a saying which I think gets its origin from me and that is "Laziness breeds ingenuity." It kinda goes along with the "work smarter not harder", but more real. So I got the ingenuous idea to sleep in my spare bedroom!

Hah, no making the bed tonight!

What laziness have you used to fuel a great idea?

1 comment:

Scott said...

"and twins!!!!!!!"